Are you getting irritations with your running nose? Is it disturbing you in all activities? Want to stop a runny nose? But, don’t know how to stop a runny nose and sneezing fast? If like so, at last, you reached the right place to know the ways to stop a runny nose. In this section, I’m going to share you few ways that help you to stop your runny nose and as well as sneezing very quickly.
The 3 Effective Ways to Stop a Runny Nose & Sneezing
First of all, do you know the reason for a runny nose? There are so many reasons behind in the problem of a runny nose, but the most common causes are an allergy, infections and weather conditions. At the same time, you know there is a connection between a runny nose and sneezing. Yes, sneezing and cough are some of the symptoms of a runny nose.
When you feel sneezing or cough, you have to take treatment for a runny nose to stop those symptoms and as well as get rid of a runny nose too. On the other hand, along with a runny nose, sore throat problem also comes to irritate you.
Now worries, I’m here for help you to solve all symptoms and also runny nose very quickly. Below is a list of natural home remedies to stop a runny nose and sneezing fast.
It is always to better to flush out your nose and remove all bacteria from your nose. In order to flush out your nasal passage, you can make use salt water. When you use salt water on your nasal passage, it should irritate but flush out and clears all bacteria.
How to apply
- Take a cup of lukewarm water and add a tablespoon of salt. By using a nasal spray bottle, or a neti pot, pass the salt water to any one of your nostrils when your head is upward direction.
- After that, inhale salt water gently and do this same for another nostril.
- Repeat this process for more times a day for both nostrils until you get rid of a runny nose.
Naturally, turmeric contains anti-bacterial property, which helps to clear nasal passage. You can use turmeric for cold and as well as other illness too.
How to apply
- Take a tablespoon of dry turmeric and heat it with linseed oil for few minutes.
- After that, inhale the smoke of the oil for more times a day to clear a runny nose very quickly.
- Alternatively, you can also take a cup of milk add a tablespoon of turmeric powder and then drink the milk.
Actually, the antibacterial and antioxidant properties of ginger help to stop a runny nose and sneezing as soon as possible. Apart from that, you will get other plenty of benefits of ginger.
How to apply
- Take a small size ginger, slice it and add a cup of water.
- Then, boil the water for few minutes and add honey or sugar if you need for taste.
- Drink the water completely and repeat this once a day to get rid of a runny nose and its symptoms.
These are the few remedies the aids to stop a runny nose and sneezing fast.